Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to Blogging

Ah, a steaming mug of coffee next to me, the sun pouring in the window, complete sentances already formed in my head waiting to be written down, I am back to blogging!  Well not really.  I am actually in my bathrobe with no beverage in sight and my thoughts are more of a jumble, but they still are crying to get out.  And although the sun is indeed shining, I am sitting on the north side of the house, so it never really "pours" into this room.  No matter, I am still ready to start blogging  again.  In the last few months, life just moved too fast for me to write about it.  As a matter of fact, due to all the remodeling we had done, I am now sitting in front of the computer in a completely different room -- how's that for a change of perspective?!?  Ofcourse if I had a laptop, that wouldn't be anything special, but I actually enjoy having one place dedicated for the computer (just call me old-fashioned).  So this is just a short post to get my fingers and my thoughts warmed up for the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment